Replace The Windshield Wipers With Bosch Icons on a Honda S2000
When my wiper blades started to degrade I figured I'd try the Bosch Icon blades as they have slightly cleaner look. Now that I've upgraded they work great and I'd recommend them to any S2000 owner. Read on for more information on how to install them.
- Bosch Icon Blades (16A) for the driver side
- Bosch Icon Blades (20B) for the passenger side
- Of course, there are other blade-type wiper options out there - here are a few other choices:
- Aero 16" and 20" Pair
- Michelin Stealth - Driver side and Michelin Stealth - Passenger side
- Bosch Insight - Driver side and Bosch Insight - Passenger side
Remove the old wipers
Go ahead and swing the wiper blades up
Swing the blade to expose the tab to release the blade from the post. Press in the tab...
...and pull the blade towards from you (to the rear of the car)
This should release the blade from its post
Repeat this process for the other side.
Installing the new Bosch wipers
Start with the drivers side - this will use the 16A part. Start by pressing in on the tabs of the Icon blade to hinge open the cover.
Now thread the post through the opening
Thread the U part of the bar around the inside of the new blade
Finally close the cover - it should lock into place.
That was easy! Now repeat the process with the passenger side, which will use the 20B part.